Sunday, March 15, 2015

REVIEW FOR STEP-LOVER by BELLA JEWEL * OUT NOW!!!! *

Step-LoverStep-Lover by Bella Jewel
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Step-Lover
By Bella Jewel
5 FLIPPIN Stars
*~*Arc was given to my blog in return for an honest review*~*

I wish I never read this book. Seriously. Ugh! WTF! Now I will never stop thinking about it. I was a mess! I read this book in one night and didn't put it down. You know that heart squeezing feeling you sometimes get when something sad happens. Well, yeah! I was feeling that though out the whole book. I was also to the point at times where I wanted to throw anything I had in front of me at the wall. The Characters pissed me off!

Aria...I wanted to punch her, kick her, hit her with a chair across the face so many flippin times. Wow why?? Ugh she irritated me. But I know why she did what she did. So sad what she went through as a child. I could never imagine dealing with any of that. But, I still wanted to punch her at times.

Then Blade! Oh yes Blade. I have a love/hate feeling for him. He pissed me off so many times. The games he played. Drove me crazy. I kept yelling at him. Called him every name I could think of. Then he would do something to win my heart back. Bastard! The way he was during the sex scenes drove me nuts. Hot broken, messed up man. I love you. ;)

The drama, the sex, the heartbreak...all of it was amazing. This is a book that will stick with me forever. Yup. This is why I FLOVE Bella Jewel. Woman you fricken Rock!

Happy Reading peeps!
Go One click this baby.

Sabrina
Devious Little Book Blog

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment