Thursday, April 2, 2015

FROM THE SHADOWS by LINE F. NIELSEN - RELEASE DAY




Title: From the Shadows
Series: From the Shadows #1
Author: Line F. Nielsen
 Release Date: April 2, 2015


Synopsis



If you grew up in an alcoholic home..

Dated guys as evil as your drunken dad..

And never heard a kind word from the people who SHOULD love you..

Could you change your path?

My name is Nikki Rosso and I am scarred, I am shy and I am no one but I am about to start a fight against my past in hopes of finding myself but if I will ever win is a question not even I dare to ask.


He had been my rock, my only friend but would he stand by me even when I had to take a stand against his best mate?

Nathan Mathews had a past, he was talented, he was tattooed and he was every woman's dream but though every woman wanted into his pants none ever stayed around for long.

I was soon to learn why..









Links to Buy

(Please insert purchase links)






Author Links


No comments:

Post a Comment