Monday, September 21, 2015

NEVER GIVE UP BY HEIDI LIS - OUT NOW!!!




Title: Never Give Up
Author: Heidi Lis
Genre: New Adult Contemporary Romance
 Release Date: September 18, 2015



Blurb


Micah Taylor 

My first love.
My first time.

My first heartbreak. 

Letting him in was easy.

Forgetting him was damn near impossible. 

Five years have now passed…never forgetting.
Five long years that couldn’t erase…his memories…my regrets.


Now he’s back and no one could of prepared me for what was about to happen. 

 
What happens when the heartbreak of the past collides with the secrets of the present?


Lies are told, secrets are exposed and the heartache and anguish of the past force me to reveal the most sacred part of my soul. The day I dreaded the most was about to unfold. How can I survive this yet again, losing him once was bad enough…losing him a second time would destroy me. 

I do the only thing I can…

Pray! 

I’m Elsa Winters, and this is my story.








Purchase Links

AMAZON US / UK






Author Bio

Heidi grew up in the Midwest, but currently resides with her husband and four children in the Pacific Northwest.


Heidi most enjoys spending time outdoors with her family. Between raising her children and obsessing over her favorite reads, she has let the storyteller within herself come to life. 

With the love and support from her family, she is following her dream. At the same time teaching her children how important it is to follow theirs. She prides herself in believing that anything is possible. The first step is believing in yourself.


Heidi’s passionate and loving nature in which she lives her life comes through in her writing. Her heart has led her down the genre path of a contemporary and suspense romance writer, but she has plans to extend her vision into other genres as well.


Author Links

GOODREADS






Giveaway

No comments:

Post a Comment