Wednesday, September 16, 2015

RELEASE DAY FOR BASTARD (A STEPBROTHER ROMANCE) BY COCO CADENCE




Title: Bastard: A Stepbrother Romance
Author: Coco Cadence
Genre: Erotic Romance 
 Release Date: September 16, 2015


Blurb

I’m a f*cking bastard.
I f*ck girls to forget about her.
She’s the girl I’m not supposed to want … my step-sister.
She hates me for what I’ve done.
I ruined her life.

Now I’m a Motocross racer. A winner. A player. A bastard.
But being a bastard comes with bad press.
Lucky for me Emily is a PR agent.

When she comes to work for me, I’ll make her remember why she once wanted me too.
She can’t say no … she needs me to keep her job, and I need her to f*ck me.

One way or another, she will be mine again.






Purchase Links

99c

AMAZON US / UK



Excerpt

He leans back, his lips red from kissing me, and dear fucking god, they look suckable.

“Fuck, you’re so beautiful,” he rasps, making me blush. “Don’t hide from me, Em. I wanna feel your skin. See you without anything between us.” With his index finger, he tips up my chin. “I want all of you.” He leans in and presses a deep, toe-curling kiss on my lips. “Give me all of you, Em. Everything.”

Oh god, why’d he have to say such a thing? I don’t know how to respond.

“I—”

He places a finger on my lips. “Don’t say a word. I’ll show you how good it can be.”

He plants another kiss on my lips, eliciting my lips to move up with him as we separate. Damn, why do I want this so much? I’m addicted to his taste, his touch.

I let him sweep me off my feet, I admit. I have no defense anymore, all my barriers are down, and I live at the moment, clinging to his lips like it’s my source of energy. This isn’t me. I don’t let guys get close so quickly, but this is Chris, and he’s gotten me deep … deep in trouble.

My hardened nipples rub against his shirt as he lowers me onto the table, kissing his way down my chest. My breath hitches in my throat as he licks my nipple, circling around the crown, teasing the peak. His delicious kisses burn me to my core, and when his fingers travel down my body to my panties, they’re completely soaked.

“Like this?” he groans, taking my nipple into his mouth, sucking hard.

My body arches to meet him, desperate for more. I dare not say the words that come to mind; fuck, yes. I feel ashamed to admit it, but I’m letting myself fall for his seduction. Hard.

“Don’t worry, babe. I’m going to give you everything you need.” He pops the button of my jeans, rips down my zipper, and takes it all off as if it comes easily to him. His mouth has my mind spinning, distracting me, but not enough for me not to notice his hand disappearing into my panties. When his fingers slide over my pussy, I gasp, my clit thumping with need.

“Did you ever fantasize about this, Em? Did you ever think about me taking you hard and fast on this table right here?”

I whimper as he rubs my clit, his fingers sliding down my wetness, coating me entirely.

He chuckles. “No need to answer … I already know.”

“What?” I mumble, lost in delirium.

“Your pussy is begging me to make it come,” he murmurs, and then he gently tugs my nipple with his teeth, causing me to moan out loud. “But maybe your pussy hasn’t deserved it after making me so jealous I almost punched a guy,” he growls, and then he rips down my panties in one go.

His smile is deviously sexy as I look down at him, and I’m still trying to decide whether to jab him in the face or let him fuck me until I’m drunk on love.

He grins, licking his upper lip agonizingly slow as if to show me how much he has my body under his control. “But I also know you and I want this too much.”

“You can get jealous all you want, but this pussy only belongs to one person and that’s me,” I retort.

“Oh … we’ll see about that.” His gruff voice drags, heating me up from the inside out.

Suddenly, his hands grip my waist and he lowers himself off the table, between my legs. My eyes widen as his nose dips close, sniffing my scent. After a second, he growls, “Mine.”






Author Bio

Coco Cadence is an erotic romance writer, who loves cocky heroes and smartass heroines. She adores happy ever after’s as much as her fans do, and she will never stop writing them. In her free time she enjoys reading a good book, playing with her cute dogs, and spending quality time with her soon-to-be husband, but you can always find her drifting off into her mind to think of new stories.



Author Links

Giveaway

No comments:

Post a Comment